CookDineHost warrants product sold by CookDineHost and purchased directly from cookdinehost.com against defects in material, construction, or workmanship under normal non-professional use, and following instructions for care for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Should your product require warranty service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a warranty evaluation. Upon approval of your claim, CookDineHost will repair or replace the item without charge. You may then return the product properly packaged and postage prepaid along with your proof of purchase, name, address, telephone number, and a description of the claimed defect. If the replacement product is no longer available, one of equal or greater retail value will be given. Replacement products may be provided in a color different from the product you originally purchased. CookDineHost shall not be obliged to replace any product which is not accompanied by a valid proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- Abuse, commercial use, or other non-consumer use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating, or any use not in accordance with the product instructions
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, discoloration, color changes, minor paint chips, normal wear and tear, or other nonfunctional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of Cookware by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product as intended
- Damage due to improper storage
- Any accident caused by fire, flood, natural occurrences etc
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use
- Any glass or porcelain in the product
- Interior and exterior coating damage due to improper storing, excessive heat, or metal or sharp utensils
- Damage arising from thermal shocks, drops, improper use, failure to follow the use and care instructions, or an unauthorized modification or repair
- Damage caused by the use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach and other similar products
- Replacement of any non-defective components in the product (for example, if you purchase products with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
Cosmetic changes to cookware products that develop over time, in particular products made with MAKO Black Carbon Steel
This warranty is limited to the original consumer, or in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the product, with proof of purchase and is not transferable. If the product was not purchased new from cookdinehost.com, this warranty is null and void. CookDineHost reserves the right to utilise comparable reconditioned, refurbished, repaired, or re-manufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
To the extent permissible by applicable law, the product is provided “as is” and this warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to the product. CookDineHost sole and exclusive liability under this warranty, and the consumer’s sole and exclusive remedy, is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and except as set forth in this warranty, in no event will CookDineHost be liable for procurement of substitute products or other special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of or related to the product or its use by you or any third party. In no event will CookDineHost total liability exceed the purchase price paid by the consumer for the product(s) at issue giving rise to such liability. Any oral or written description of a product is for the sole purpose of identifying it and shall not be construed as an express warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, or country to country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return or exchange an item I am not happy with that I’ve purchased from cookdinehost.com?
Each product provided by CookDineHost is subject to specific warranty terms, limitations and exclusions:
- That are supplied with the goods; or
- That are available from CookDineHost upon request.
CookDineHost will replace any goods that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged. Notification of faulty or damaged products must be received by CookDineHost Customer Service Department within 48 hours of the package being received. Under these circumstances, CookDineHost will provide instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner. These details can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department using the enquiry form below. [insert wufoo form link for customer service] CookDineHost will replace any undamaged item within 30 days of purchase so long as the product is returned in its original condition including unopened and unmarked packaging, and accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of an original tax invoice/receipt and/or packing slip. Any products returned to CookDineHost are at the customer's own cost and risk.
What information do you require for the refund?
The goods in their original condition including unmarked packaging, and accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of the original tax invoice/receipt.
If I return an item to CookDineHost, will I get reimbursed for shipping costs?
No, your shipping costs will not be refunded except where the product returned is found by CookDineHost to be faulty.
How long will it take to get my refund after the goods have been sent?
A refund takes approximately 30 days and will be paid back to your original payment source at cookdinehost.com
I have a problem with my cookware. How do I have it assessed?
The best way for us to review the performance of your product is to see it. For a quick resolution, please send the following photos, details of your problem and proof of purchase to CookDineHost Customer Service at email@example.com
- Complete item including handles and lids (where supplied)
- Interior (slightly tilt item upwards)
- Exterior base
- Close up of problem area
If you can’t find the information you need, please submit an enquiry and a member of our customer service team will be in touch shortly.